A nonprofit program of LAJHealth, world-renowned as a provider of quality senior care, Skirball Hospice was introduced in 2002 to provide care for residents experiencing a decline in their condition.
Skirball Hospice helps you develop a personalized plan of care and provides a rapid response to your needs. Our staff members work closely as an integrated team, including doctors, nurses, chaplains, medical social workers, and certified home health aides. On-call staff are available to make home visits whenever a difficulty arises, and we actively respond to changes that develop on weekends or overnight.
We believe you should come to the end of life with freedom from pain and in loving comfort, combining the power of choice with peace and dignity. We support and uphold your familial, religious, and cultural practices, serving community members of any faith, ethnicity, or culture.
What makes Skirball Unique
At Skirball Hospice, we consider our work more than a job—it’s a calling. Our expert credentialed staff brings you:
- Accredited Hospice with the Community Healthcare Accreditation Partner (CHAP)
- Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified Physicians
- Around-the-clock access to unsurpassed quality care
- Higher staff-to-patient ratios than most other hospices
- Timely delivery of medications, equipment and supplies
- A large spiritual counselor team who apply Jewish traditions and teachings