How Can We Help You?
If you or a family member is facing difficult decisions about end-of-life care, palliative care, or bereavement support, Skirball Hospice may be the answer. Here are ten questions to help you determine if we can assist and support your family.
Are you or your loved one:
- Being told by your doctor that life expectancy is limited?
- Considering making comfort and quality of life the most important focus of care?
- Making more frequent trips to the hospital or doctor’s office?
- Being told by your doctor that curative treatments are no longer effective?
- Having symptoms like pain, shortness of breath, uncontrolled nausea or extreme fatigue?
- Spending more time in bed or requiring help to walk?
- Needing help with activities such as bathing, dressing, and walking?
- Requiring comfort and relief from uncontrolled symptoms related to a chronic illness?
- Seeking counseling for the stresses and challenges of grief and loss?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, Skirball Hospice is here to assist you. Contact us by
e-mail anytime, or by phone at 877.774.3040.